50g Caddy Breakfast Assam Tea Powder / Black Tea Matcha (Sizes from 50g to 1 kg) - Malty and sweet with hints of apple and oat flakes notes
• Ingredients: Simple and pure 100% Assam Tea Powder made from ground assam tea leaves. Nothing else added.
• Tasting notes: malty and sweet with hints of apple and oat flakes notes
• Healthy and nutritious: Minimally processed, this powder allows you to consume the whole tea leaf and 100% of the nutritional benefits in the tea leaf.
• No brewing needed: Just add water or milk and stir until tea is dissolved. Enjoy this tea as a hot beverage or milk tea with or without sweetener. Pour over ice for an iced tea.
• Add to your favourite ice cream or dessert recipe. Sprinkle on your favourite pastry or cake topping. Create amazing black tea lattes, Hong Kong style milk tea, delicious ice creams or your own amazing creation.
Like our Marulin Hearty Breakfast tea but richer in texture. There is no bitterness in this tea. Make it strong or light. A fragrant and great-tasting unsweetened breakfast Assam tea powder that is perfect for your beverages and in your favourite recipes. Why not drink or eat the entirety of your tea leaf?
Black tea, Assam cultivar, from Taiwan and packed in the UK.
Marulin's Assam Tea Powder makes a delicious treat for any occasion. Use this unique, tasty Assam tea powder in your drinks and favourite recipes for all the nutrients contained in tea leaves themselves. Ground to a fine-powder, this versatile ingredient can be used in many ways.
TEA BREWING GUIDE
As a hot drink: Dissolve 1-2g tea powder in 300ml hot water. Add sweeter (if desired).
As a milk tea: Dissolve 1-2g tea powder in 250ml hot water. Let tea cool. Combine 50ml ice, 4 teaspoons condensed milk and 3 teaspoons of honey (optional) in a shaker and mix well.
As a latte: Dissolve 1-2g tea powder in 10-20ml of hot water. Slowly add 250ml of warm or hot milk or milk alternative to the water mixture. If using a milk frother, froth milk with water mixture. Add sweetener (if desired). Sprinkle tea powder or chocolate powder on top. To make an iced teachino, add 20ml ice to the mixture.
As a cold drink: Dissolve 1-2g tea powder in 10-20ml of warm water. Add about 280ml of water and ice. Add sweetener and a dash of milk or milk substitute (if desired).
In food: Sprinkle a bit into your ice cream, or stir into your favourite recipe of pancakes, ice cream, and cookies. Whip some breakfast tea powder into your next frosting or cake.
Why not trying other powder teas? How about our Oma's Matcha Tea Powder, Opa’s Genmaicha Tea Powder, Earl Grey Powder, Blue Tea Matcha, Hakka Tea (Lei Cha) or Four Seasons Tea Powder?
• 50g caddy/tin
• 120g pouch
• 500g pouch
• 1000g pouch
• Bulk purchases available. Please inquire
Visit our website www.marulin.co.uk