50g Caddy Award-Winning Opa's Genmaicha (Matcha & Roasted Rice) Tea Powder - roasted, creamy, nutty
• Winner 2018 Great Taste Awards
• Ingredients: Simple and pure milled unsweetened Taiwanese green sencha tea and ground roasted brown rice without any preservatives, additives, colours, or fillers.
• Healthy and nutritious: Minimally processed, this powder allows you to consume the whole tea leaf and 100% of the nutritional benefits in the tea leaf. Green tea contains antioxidants and polyphenols, such as like flavonoids and catechins, that benefit a healthy lifestyle.
• Tasting notes: roasted, creamy, nutty
• Infuse your tea everywhere: Enjoy this tea as an iced tea, hot tea, or milk tea with or without sweetener.
• Add to your favourite ice cream or dessert recipe. Sprinkle on your favourite pastry or cake topping. You can even make facemasks from it.
Nutty and pungent with roasted rice flavours. The flavours of brown rice remind us of grandpa roasting rice. Energising and creamy with notes of fresh greens, seaweed, nuts and toast.
Please note that our genmaicha powder is rich in natural fibres. When dissolved, the powder may settle. Please feel at ease drinking this beverage.
Sourced from our farmer’s friends in Taiwan and packed in the UK.
Ready to try a twist on green tea? Use this unique, tasty tea powder in your drinks and favourite recipes. Ground to a fine-powder, this versatile ingredient can be used in many ways. This powdered genmaicha (popcorn) tea is simple, pure, and nutritious whether you are on your way to work, have just finished working out, or needed a boost of energy in the middle of the day.
TEA BREWING GUIDE
As a hot drink: Dissolve 1-2g (1/2 - 1 teaspoon) tea powder in 300ml (10oz) hot water. Add sweetener and a dash of milk or milk substitute (if desired).
As a genmaichino or latte: Dissolve 1-2g (1/2 - 1 teaspoon) tea powder in 10-20ml (less than 1 oz) of hot water. Slowly add 250ml (8 oz) of warm or hot milk or milk alternative to the water mixture. If using a milk frother, froth milk with water mixture. Add sweetener (if desired). Sprinkle genmaicha powder on top. To make an iced genmaichino, add ice to the mixture.
As a cold drink: Dissolve 1-2g (1/2 - 1 teaspoon) tea powder in 10-20ml (less than 1 oz) of hot water. Add about 280ml (10 oz) of ice water. Add sweetener and a dash of milk or milk substitute (if desired).
As a smoothie: Add 1-2 teaspoons of genmaicha powder into your favourite smoothie.
In food: Start your day with genmaicha on your morning porridge, oatmeal, or yoghurt. Sprinkle a bit into your ice cream, or stir into your favourite recipe of pancakes, ice cream, and cookies. Whip some genmaicha powder into your next frosting and decorate with some roasted rice.
Why not trying other Marulin powder teas? How about our Oma's Matcha Tea Powder, Breakfast Assam Tea Powder, Earl Grey Powder, Blue Tea Matcha, Hakka Tea (Lei Cha) or Four Seasons Tea Powder?
ALSO AVAILABLE IN
• 50g Caddy / Tin
• 450g Pouch
• 900g Pouch
• Bulk purchases. Please contact us for
Visit our website www.marulin.co.uk