100g Blue Tea. Butterfly Pea Flower - Colour changing Tea & natural food colour - slightly earthy and sweet taste with vanilla and cocoa notes
• Ingredients: simple and pure 100% Dried Blue Butterfly Pea Flower
• It is grown naturally organic without pesticides
• A multifaceted powder that is perfect to bring a bit of colour to your tea, cocktails, cakes, cookies, and as a natural blue or violet colour.
• Tasting Notes: slightly earthy and sweet taste with vanilla and cocoa notes, but this will not change the flavour of anything mixed with it
• Colour-changing: With a natural hue of blue, this tea changes to violet or purple when lemon or other acidic liquids are added.
A slightly earthy and sweet taste with vanilla and cocoa notes, but this will not change the flavour of anything mixed with it.
Direct from a farming friend in Thailand and packed in the UK.
CULTIVATION AND PROCESSING
It is grown naturally organic without pesticides
You can impress your friends by creating beverages that transform from blue to purple simply by adding lemon and other acidic liquids. It will help you to create new recipe ideas or bringing new life into old favourites.
TEA BREWING GUIDE
Brew 3-5 flowers with boiling water during 4-5 min for blue effect. Honey is often added to this as a beverage. Add lemon to change liquid to violet colour!
Natural colouring for food, beverages, cocktails and tea drinks.
Can be also used as a natural clothing dye.
Why not trying other Marulin powder teas? How about our Oma's Matcha Tea Powder, Opa’s Genmaicha Tea Powder, Four Seasons Oolong Tea Powder, Earl Grey Powder Tea, Hakka Tea (Lei Cha) or Breakfast Assam Tea Powder?
ALSO AVAILABLE IN
• 40g caddy/tin
• 100g pouch
• 500g pouch
• Bulk purchases available. Please inquire
Visit our website www.marulin.co.uk