50g Caddy Blue Tea. Butterfly Pea Flower Powder - Colour changing Tea & natural food colour - slightly earthy and sweet taste with vanilla and cocoa notes
• Ingredients: simple and pure 100% Dried Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Powder
• It is grown naturally organic without pesticides
• A multifaceted powder that is perfect to bring a bit of colour to your tea, cocktails, cakes, cookies, and as a natural blue or violet colour.
• Tasting Notes: slightly earthy and sweet taste with vanilla and cocoa notes, but this will not change the flavour of anything mixed with it
• Colour-changing: With a natural hue of blue, this tea changes to violet or purple when lemon or other acidic liquids are added.
A slightly earthy and sweet taste with vanilla and cocoa notes, but this will not change the flavour of anything mixed with it.
Direct from a farming friend in Thailand and packed in the UK.
CULTIVATION AND PROCESSING
It is grown naturally organic without pesticides
A highly concentrated powder that brews into a deep, dark blue. This powder works instantly in hot beverages, much faster than steeping whole flowers. If desired, you can impress your friends by creating beverages that transform from blue to purple simply by adding lemon and other acidic liquids. This powder is easy to mix with other powders and spices, helping you create new recipe ideas or bringing new life into old favourites.
TEA BREWING GUIDE
Dissolve ¼ teaspoon of tea powder into hot water for blue effect. Honey is often added to this as a beverage. Add lemon to change liquid to violet. Some sediment may remain.
Natural colouring for food and beverages, such as frosting, ice cream, cocktails and tea drinks.
Can be used as a natural clothing dye.
Why not trying other Marulin powder teas? How about our Oma's Matcha Tea Powder, Opa’s Genmaicha Tea Powder, Four Seasons Oolong Tea Powder, Earl Grey Powder Tea, Hakka Tea (Lei Cha) or Breakfast Assam Tea Powder?
ALSO AVAILABLE IN
• 50g caddy/tin
• 120g pouch
• 500g pouch
• Bulk purchases available. Please inquire
Visit our website www.marulin.co.uk